Thursday, September 22, 2016

I'm Not Dead!

    Whoops! I guess it's been a while since I posted anything on this blog... and I'm hoping to fix that. School kind of got in the way, and then work, and then lazyness, and so on and so on. It seems all I have is excuses, but oh well. But I'm back, and that's what matters, right?
    Anyway, I hope to be bringing some more substance to this blog. Work on more analyses of game series, some popular, and some more forgotten series. I also want to do more in depth looks into forgotten or unpopular games.
    I additionally want to continue my scanlation of Ultima: Terror of Exodus. I kind of stumbled, trying to decide what to do with the sound effects, whether to leave them, remove them, or replace them. I started it off replacing the sound effects - a long, time intensive activity. For now I'll probably just continue removing the sound effects, then afterward, adding the translated version back in. Expect Ultima: Terror of Exodus Update #2 to come soon!
    Hopefully I am back for good - I would hate to come back just to fade away again.

No comments:

Post a Comment